Choosing the best from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and SAP S/4 HANA
Digital transformation, starting for a business to choose correct ERP to improve the efficiency and throughput. the 3 obvious choices are Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, SAP S/4 HANA, and Oracle ERP Cloud.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, SAP S/4 HANA, and NetSuite all are offering a variety of innovative features, and each investing heavily in modern technologies such as cloud, machine learning, and analytics, and many more. We have prepared a comparison chart to give you a detailed snapshot of the differences:
Comparatively higher cost
Built from ground-up
Built from ground-up
Comparatively easy to scale
Medium and large businesses
Medium to large businesses
Ease of use
Exceptionally easy to use; very short learning curve.
Complex GUI; steep learning curve.
Shortest implementation time.
Comparatively high implementation time.
Easy to customize.
Comparatively difficult to customize.
Seamless integration with Microsoft and non-Microsoft products.
Offers only native integration.
Why Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations enables businesses to break departmental silos and aids in responding to rapid changes of the business environment with the required agility.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is the most economical ERP solution; the architecture is fairly straightforward, and the implementation is simple.
- The solution is customizable and can be easily integrated with other systems in the Microsoft suite, as well as with third-party systems using the Common Data Model.
- Fully integrated modules across manufacturing, retail and others help organizations in supporting accounts as well as day-to-day operations.
- The solution is mainly user-friendly; the familiar Microsoft interface makes adoption easy and widespread.
- The basic layout of modules is simple; therefore, the learning curve is the shortest, and training costs the least.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has user friendly interface, numerous integration options, flexible workflow to customize, and lower implementation and support costs. This can enable you to break the many silos that exist between business processes, and help drive digital transformation. Microsoft has been investing a lot in this product to meet all the gloabal standard process for business and top of that, they have made collaboration tools to integrate with all other Microsoft products like Office, PowerBI, SharePoint, D365 CRM , Skype Business etc.