Integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with other software solutions offers you a simplified and economical way to run business operations without much hassle. It enables you to gain greater transparency into front-end and back-office operations as well. At Navisionindia, you can avail of extensive Business Central Integration with other applications, where synchronizing common data of both the services would simply go trouble-free. If you are planning to extend your business capability and wish to go out-of-the-box, we are offering you an opportunity to witness multiple business benefits via Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration.
These may include:
- Meeting the unique business requirements
- Upgraded ERP and capability to add new connections
- Quick start with greater scalability
- Elimination of manual data entry
- Minimized costly errors
- Reduced deployment time using turnkey
- Speedy Data exchange
- Capability to do business from anywhere
- Removed silos for seamless information sharing
Key Features of Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Business Central and connected business platforms
- Multi-platform Support and Trading partner support
- Integration via multiple paths including pre-built connectors, APIs, CSV file drops, or SQL integration
- Connectivity, data translation, and compliance handling in the cloud
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- A web-based application for managing data or document
How to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central integration with third-party applications is primarily done through the APIs provided by Microsoft. These are better known as Dynamics 365 REST APIs that prompts a seamless integration between the service offering and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dynamics 365 REST APIs assists businesses in:
- Managing all business and customer-centric operations.
- Assisting developers in extracting information from Dynamics CRM software.
- Connecting to other software and business applications such as BI resources, ERP software, customer apps, and portal systems.
However, choosing the right API is close to a challenge for most enterprises. In such a case, Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation consultants, experienced developers, coding experts, and integration specialists can help make the right choice that fits in the best interest of the business.
Some of those D365 Business Central Integration options are elaborated for you:
Dynamics Web API— It is used for integrating business systems by providing information based on HTTP requests to extract data from the CRM software. One can use this with various programming languages, operating platforms, and devices. Also, it uses the same standard Open Data Protocol as that of the Restful APIs.
Online Management API— This extensive API can help you make the most of the Customer Engagement app to manage customer engagement among Office 365 tenants. You can witness improved Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, and Project Service Automation.
SOAP-based APIs— Being a conventional API, SOAP-based APIs concentrate on processes and messages rather than raw data. Being among the most used APIs, businesses often find it necessary to use it for connecting to third-party business applications.
REST-based APIs— This newly engineered and more flexible API comes with the default implementation. However, developers still need to work on architecture and coding to integrate all business applications into REST-based APIs. Both XML and JSON programming languages are used in most Restful applications.
Business Central Integration with Common Data Service
Interestingly, you can go for Business Central Integration with Common Data Service where you can connect and synchronize data with Dynamics 365 applications efficiently. It helps you bundle your services with a Dynamics 365 Business Central offering and offer your customers an integrated experience.
Dynamics 365 Business Central offers integration with:
- Sales Force
- Field Service
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Customer Engagement
- Dynamics 365 Sales