The introduction of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has driven greater opportunities for small and mid-sized businesses to witness unprecedented growth. This robust cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application is the extended and advanced version of Dynamics NAV and delivered with the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Being a certified Dynamics 365 Business Central partner and Business Central Consulting, Navision India delivers extensive cloud solutions and ensures guaranteed deployment as well.
Before any enterprise picks Business Central to witness the fruit-bearing transition, we prefer assessing the business architecture through well-structured processes. Here, leveraging Dynamics 365 Business Central Consulting Services can help you make the most of it.
In general, our Business Central Consulting Services goes in the following steps:
- Evaluating current accounting application by inspecting its infrastructure, features, and design.
- Identifying the gap or pain-point between the current and desired functioning.
- Performing verification to ensure that system requirements are fulfilled as per the solution orchestrated.
- After comprehending the recommended practices, our dedicated team creates a road map to guide the successful deployment of this highly scalable software solution.
This fully-featured enterprise resource planning software solution is innovation-driven in its product design, development, implementation, and utility.
Business Central Consulting Service Include:
- Implementations— Meeting core business objectives and covering every aspect across all the operations.
Moreover, Dynamics 365 Business Central is:
- Fast to implement
- Easy to configure
- Simple to use
Cloud Migrations and Upgrades— Switching to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or upgrading from Dynamics NAV.
Integrations and Enhancements— Users can customize, build, extend, and administrate their Business Central as per the unique business requirements.
Reporting and Business Intelligence— Custom report building services to make data-driven business decisions.
Support and Managed Services— Onsite support, remote support, minimizing downtime, fixing errors, and managing customizations.
Business Central helps manage:
- Project Management
- Service Management
To comprehend Business Central for your business or Schedule A Demo, you can leave your queries at email@example.com