Enable Digital Transformation To Accelerate The Growth of Your Business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly known as Dynamics AX) unifies your global financials and operations, empowering people to make fast, informed decisions. With integrated retail, manufacturing, HR, supply chain, and more general functionality, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations helps in optimizing operational efficiency, delivering outstanding customer experiences while accelerating growth. With in-built Power AI as native business intelligence, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations offers real-time visibility across the entire organization.
Connects All of Your Processes & Departments To Improve Efficiency
Seamlessly Do Business Without Abiding By Boundaries
- Designed for multi-company, multinational organizational structures, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations empowers you to run your business more efficiently, stimulate growth and achieve organizational agility.
- Set up, manage, and consolidate an unlimited number of legal entities within a single instance of the application.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations enables you to transact and report in multiple currencies with full support for automated exchange rate updates, currency revaluation processes, and more.
- Multi-language and multi-localization capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations enables you to meet the local accounting, statutory, and legal requirements in nearly 40 countries around the world.
Seamlessly Manage Financials To Increase Profitability
- Tightly integrated accounting modules with project management modules enable you to quickly see transactions flowing throughout the system.
- Robust financial intelligence with embedded analytics enables you to efficiently track values in real time while automating processes to manage your assets from acquisition through disposal.
- Increase profitability while minimizing operational costs across business geographies with capabilities across core accounting, electronic banking, budgeting, planning, asset management, Tax, financial reporting, and internal controls.
- Regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages, ensures that you meet all mainstream international finance standards.
Use Integrated Solution To Bring Agility & Efficiency To Your Manufacturing
- With capabilities to manage highly complex discrete, process, or lean manufacturing, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations helps in streamlining workflows to bring efficiency.
- With Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, you can optimize manufacturing parameters for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order.
- Dynamics 365 offers real-time visibility into resources while accelerating your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, hand-held scanner support, and logistics management.
- Real-Time insights and predictive analysis help in identifying and resolving issues to improve product quality and output.
- With real-time visibility into resources, you can streamline scheduling while also support your processes across the supply chain.
Transform Your Supply Chain to Optimize Visibility and Fulfillment
- Synchronize commerce across multiple touch points such as sites, warehouses, and transportation modes for optimized fulfillment and reduce costs
Real-time visibility across all sites and warehouses enables you to perform dynamics financial analysis for better control.
- Automate seamless coordination of order-to-cash processes to deliver timely customer response
- Automate procure-to-pay processes to streamline the process while significantly reducing procurement cost.
- Optimize resources and cash flow by using advanced materials requirements planning (MRP) and master planning to determine what to buy or build and when.
Power Apps To Ensure Mobility
With Dynamics 365, Business Applications and Office 365 productivity tools are available as Common Data Model that can be used to build apps, forms, and workflows without writing code. These Apps offer seamless, familiar experience across web and mobile devices, unifying your business processes while ensuring productivity.
Flexible Deployment Options
Cloud:- With cloud deployment, you get the power of the Microsoft Azure cloud. Cloud deployment is easy to scale up or down as per your changing business needs as data centers are fully managed by Microsoft. Furthermore, cloud deployment involves disaster recovery, sandbox environments, and application lifecycle management alongside embedded Power BI, intelligent analytics and machine learning in a single offering.
Cloud and Edge:- Hybrid deployment model combines the power of both the Cloud and the on-premises. This deployment option includes a central cloud node with local application services and business data that is stored locally. With cloud and edge, the cloud component will still be managed by Microsoft while the edge components will be managed by the customer. You will get embedded Power BI, intelligent analytics and machine learning in business processes in hybrid deployment option.
Local Business Data:- With on-premise deployment option, you can run business with local transactions and data storage, without replication of any business data to the Microsoft cloud. You get the flexibility to turn ON or turn OFF cloud synchronization of business data. In this deployment option, the application servers and SQL database will run in your own (or partner hosted) data center.