Time & Attendance Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a simple way to track billable time without the expense and unwieldiness of a stand-alone project management system.
Dynamics Time Tracking is natively embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM. Fully-integrated and cross-departmental work is available out-of-the-box. Immediately after importing the solution, all existing data from the Sales, Marketing and Services can be used or linked in the Time-Tracking-Solution.
- Employee Portal
- Log in and out via Start / Stop Key
- Log in via a grid (similar to Excel)
- Timetracking direct in Microsoft Outlook, Browser, Tablet or Smartphone
- Log in from the office, in home office or on business trips in hotel
- Integration of timetracking terminals
- Application processes including variations work out-of-the-box
- Internal processes out-of-the-box, e.g. communication of sick note
- Planned absences (vacation, compassionate leave, unpaid leave, overtime management)
- Unplanned absences (sickness, paid leave, work-related accident)
- Roll out business unit vacation throughout entire organization
- Absences immediately displayed in Outlook calendar
- Evaluation of all aspects of time tracking in real time
- Charts and tables provide comprehensive
- Evaluate each individual employee, right up to the entire organization
- Create quick reports - anywhere, via any employee
- One click to receive further details
- Export to PDF, Excel or PowerPoint
Work on any device
Statrt your work, wherever you are and on whatever device you have at hand. You just need to browse the app uisng any fot he browser.
- Desktop PC
- Tablets (Surface, iPad, Android)
- Smartphone (Windows Phone, iPhone, Android)
- Microsoft Surface Book
You can procure the applciation Dynamics Time Tracking or subscribe for a monthly fee. The solution will be imported into your existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM.