As powerful, cloud-based, customer relationship management solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales enables sellers to automate sales processes to boost productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management, and gain insights to drive more sales. Built-in Business Intelligence in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for Sales empowers your sales team with customer insights, helping them to quickly close more deals. With better understanding of customers, you can heighten customer experience by delivering personal attention to foster lasting relationships while strengthening pipeline development.
Make More Informed Decisions based on Built-in Intelligence
- Built-in business intelligence helps your sales team to predict customer needs while meeting them with personalized and relevant interactions.
- With social insights, up-to-date company information, and an embedded sales process, salespeople can target right leads, contacts, and opportunities in their pipeline.
- Rich information profiling help salespeople to have a meaning conversation while contextual insights help to close more deals, faster.
- Based on social insights, you can understand social sentiment while identifying potential competitive threats.
- You can become more proactive and responsive in your communications by gaining actionable customer insights.
Personalized Engagement to drive more sales
- Use customer information such as buying history, preferences, or birthday to deliver personalized experiences to build trust and long-term relationships.
- Unify data and processes by integrating LinkedIn & dynamics 365 for sales to manage relationships.
- Create personalized sales documents with familiar Office 365 tools to enhance collaboration.
- Use embedded intelligence that highlights relevant conversations to find opportunities.
Accelerate & Improve Sales Performance
- Set up goals, monitor results, provide feedback and coaching while keeping your team motivated.
- Prioritizing tasks while maximizing sales performance by holding everyone accountable.
- Align sales behavior with best practices with interactive help and documentation.
- Use interactive dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A to enhance collaboration.
- Efficiently perform routine activities with productivity tools such as Outlook and Skype.
- Get real-time data insights with interactive, drill-down capabilities & natural language queries