A supply chain refers to a network between an organization and its suppliers to produce and distribute products to end-users. Refining, designing, manufacturing, packaging, and transportation are the key components of supply chain management and are extensively tedious to manage from disparate sources.
At this point, business leaders engaged in the Supply Chain industry can visit Navisionindia that offers a range of inventive solutions to streamline key operations and have better control via an integrated platform. By leveraging the elemental functionalities of extensively orchestrated solutions, we help businesses with supply chain operations take control of planning, sourcing, inventory, production, location management, transportation, and returns.
With the deployment of software solutions for the supply chain, you can
- Expand Manufacturing Capabilities With The Automation
- Reduce Redundant Tasks And Increase Accuracy
- Drop Down Handling Time And Overhead
- Streamlines Cross-Department Communications
- Reduce The Requirement For Extra Training Time
Benefits of NAV/Business Central for Supply Chain Industry
At Navisionindia, you can avail of Navision for Supply Chain that gives the control required via a customizable and detailed view of all activities such as inventory levels, trend reports, forecasts, and transportation plans in real-time. For the most part, Dynamics 365 Business Central is introduced (an upgrade to NAV) that assists in monitoring supplier statuses, storage facilities, production plants, and distribution centers. You can track and manage all the processes, right from ordering and acquisition of raw materials, to manufacturing and delivery of finished goods.
Interestingly, you can deploy Business Central both as on-premise and cloud ERP, whatever suits your business environment and requirement the best. However, both these software solutions are widely deployed to manage supply chain operations, including
- Alternative Order Addresses to manage orders from vendors that prompt shipments from multiple locations.
- Alternate Ship-to Addresses that accommodate customers with multiple addresses for receiving orders.
- Alternative Vendors that help in managing purchases of the same item from multiple vendors. You can customize for each vendor as per items, required lead times, and price agreements.
- Analysis Reports offer extensive management with flexible and efficient ways to get pertinent information from the system to improve decision-making.
- Assembly Management enables the specification of a list of sellable items, raw materials, and resources that can be a finished item or a kit to replenish assembly items.
- Basic Inventory to track items in stock along with their units of measure, unit cost, and pricing method.
- Basic Payables to generate vendor ledger entries using General Journals. You can do it for multi-currency transactions as well. Basic Receivables helps manage receivables using General Ledger.
- Bin, Drop Shipment, Item Charges, Item Substitutions, and Item tracking are some of the extensive features to ensure higher scalability and increase operational efficiency.
- Location Transfers to track inventory as it is moved from one location to another. Also, it helps keep accounts for the inventory in transit and at multiple locations.
With the deployment of the right solution, you can get the most out of your planning, anticipate market trends, and take a competitive lead. Moreover, centralizing your data across supply chain operations helps you have an overview of the organization’s gains and losses. You can have real-time analytics to make well-informed decisions and drive lucrative outcomes for your supply chain business.
As we know that Dynamics NAV is now closed off to new businesses; SMBs looking to deploy Microsoft’s Cloud ERP solution can go for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Those who are already running on NAV will automatically be redirected to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Navisionindia caters to all such requirements across business upgrades efficiently.