Excel in Manufacturing Operations with Dynamics 365 Business Central CapabilitiesWith the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for manufacturing, production units can integrate, streamline and manage every aspect of their business management. This software solution comes with advanced capabilities to streamline core manufacturing processes such as planning, scheduling, inventory, distribution and financial management. With such capabilities, companies can respond quickly to new and evolving demands and serve their customers most promptly to take a competitive lead.
Dynamics 365 Business Central comes with flexible processes and is equipped with integrated information to help manufacturers make accurate promises to customers. By leveraging the inventive capabilities of this SaaS solution by Microsoft, one can respond quickly to last minute requests and changes as well. Additionally, this cloud ERP helps thriving businesses take advantage of new business opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
Why Pick Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Manufacturers?
Experts recommend Microsoft Dynamics Business Central because of its inventive ability to cope with industry specific processes.
|User-tailored, Interactive and Customizable Dashboard||A wide array of accessibility options (Web, mobile and tablet).||Ability to flex and grow with your business expansion.|
As an accredited Business Central Solution Provider, we have a strong focus on Dynamics 365 BC Manufacturing module. Our experts with rich industry expertise and vivid experience with manufacturing implementations using Dynamics Business Central can let you achieve excellence and drive higher scalability.
How Dynamics 365 Business Central Manufacturing Solution Benefits Your Business?
1.Streamline All Manufacturing Management Processes
- Reduced raw material inventory, close periods and production run preparation time
- Increased production without increasing overhead
- Reduced operating costs as disparate systems are replaced with a single unified platform
- Complete control over resource planning and scheduling
- Automatic re-planning of production sequences
- Optimized use of raw material stock
- Agile forecasting and rescheduling on demand
- On-the-fly bills of material and routes for sales and production variants
2.Strict Control Costs
- You can view work-in-progress activities with actual costs and timelines
- It lets you avoid potential delays and cost overruns
- Just-in-time principles to warehouse reduced stock holding cost.
- Increased visibility and access to critical data
- Optimized and automated vital purchasing, sales, and production decisions
- Real-time tracking of sales and manufacturing order status
Manufacturing Features in Dynamics 365 Business Central
With Business Central, growing businesses can streamline their manufacturing processes by taking advantage of a simplified manufacturing foundation. This dynamic solution comes with rapid visibility into work-in-process (WIP) and support for order-by-order workflow. Moreover, it renders the ability to implement additional functionality as business operations become more complex.
- Production management— You can create and manage production orders.
- Bills material— This capability helps create bills of materials and calculate standard costs.
- Supply planning— You can come across automatic production orders and purchase orders.
- Graphical scheduling— Manufacturers can plan and display their production schedule.
- Exceptions handling— Business administrators can make exceptions and last-minute changes to meet customer needs.
- Capacity Requirements Planning— It enables production units to accommodate changes in shop floor.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management— You can increase the visibility of accurate inventory data.
- Automated Data Collection System— It allows you to improve warehouse efficiency through collection of exact inventory data.
- Order Promising— Manufacturing businesses can promise orders more accurately with available-to-promise (ATP) and capable-to-promise (CTP) insight.
- Machine Center Allocation— Business personnel around manufacturing can manage demand forecasting based on items.
To excel Manufacturing processes via Business Central, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or Schedule A Demo