Enhance Your Financial Performance With Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Businesses are banking on digital transformation to engage customers, empower employees while optimizing operations. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a business management application that offers you the ability to keep track of your finances and inventory. Previously known as Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP), built on and for Microsoft Azure. As a highly scalable business management application, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations offers organizations with ERP functionality that can be scaled up and down with changing business environments, without the hassle of managing infrastructure.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations seamlessly connects supply chain, financials, sales, and purchase orders, inventory, production, and distribution processes in a single, cloud-based business application. The embedded Power BI within Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations will give real-time visibility across the entire organization to optimize operational efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experiences and accelerate growth.
Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Point of Sale
Understanding Global Financial Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations helps in catering to the requirements of the most complex global organizations. Dynamics 365 F&O enables you to create more efficient processes while ensuring regulatory compliance across 40 countries, in 60 different languages. With Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, you get the flexibility to set up, manage, and consolidate an unlimited number of legal entities within a single instance of the application. Multi-Currency capabilities of Dynamics 365 F&O, offers full support for automated exchange rate updates, currency revaluation processes, and more so that you can transact and report in any currency used around the world. The inter-company capabilities enable you to automate project, resource, and financial transactions between legal entities. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations support localized features that enable you to meet accounting, statutory, and legal requirements in nearly 40 countries around the world.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- By connecting disparate systems such as financial, client, project, and resource-related processes, Dynamics 365 helps in improving accuracy and increasing productivity.
- With accurate project estimations, optimized resource utilization while tight controls around your project, Dynamics 365 Finance & operations helps in maximizing profitability.
- Useful real-time business insights based on BI enables you to make informed decisions.
- Dynamics 365 helps in enhancing collaboration and knowledge sharing across the entire organization which eventually helps in optimizing the use of intellectual capital.
- With flexible deployment options such as Local Business Data, Cloud + Edge, & Cloud, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, simplifies your IT infrastructure.