Dynamics Navision 2016 for Mobile App and How to integrate with Office 365 ?
Dynamics NAV is the Microsoft ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software, now Microsoft announced the release of Dynamics NAV 2016. It is essential software for small and medium sized organizations. Newest version comes with more reliability and flexibility. Now the users can get more powerful and simplicity by the MS Dynamics NAV Mobile Application on your desired operating system such as Android, iOS and Windows from any devices – smart phones, laptops, tablets and desktops.
It is more simple for users because they can conveniently accessed their data which are stored at MS Dynamics NAV from anywhere at any time over the cloud or internet with the help of suitable devices. Users can easily install and download NAV 2016 Mobile App from Windows Store, Google Play and App Store. If you have already installed Dynamics NAV Version 1.1 and you can update your installed application with Dynamics NAV 2016 with Version 2.0.
Suppose you want to export your Dynamics Navision data to MS Word, Excel, PDF or Office 365 then users required Dynamics NAV Integration with Office 365. For integration, you have to just set up your complete information of Office 365 in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. After the integration process – MS Dynamics NAV stores temporary versions of the files in the document library. Whenever users export their data to MS Word or Excel then Dynamics NAV suggests you for deleting the temporary files which are stored in the document library.
The latest version Dynamics NAV 2016 comes with awesome features:
- Prebuilt BI (Business Intelligence) power dashboard allows superb way to access any information and data of the organization. It also empowers the KPI’s (Key Performance of Indicator), with the help of organizations can check the performance of the employees.
- Native Apps, which is run over the internet via Omni-channels such as smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
- It provides new integration feature of MS Dynamics NAV with Dynamics CRM online. After the integration of ERP and CRM, it endues more impact on enterprises.
- Latest version NAV 2016 comes with higher level of data and information security, so every user can take care of their crucial data. Cloud performance is better as compared to legacy version.
- It is an automate application and purely reduced the manually or paper work and provides better document management. Latest version holds the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capabilities for automation.
- Also improved the integration of Dynamics NAV with Office 365. Now it has more connectivity and extensibility capabilities.
- Enhanced accounting functionality. Work flow enhancement by customized around the Billing, Payroll, Financial, HR (Human Resource) and other functions.