Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration with Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics NAV & CRM integration enables companies with limited IT experience to leverage big data. Navision integration with CRM simplifies data procedures which are involved in the daily front office and back office enterprise activities. Connector for Dynamics NAV to CRM enables linking of datasets involved with customer relations and internal enterprise tasks and bringing that to a central system. By integrating customer and enterprise data into a centralized system, companies get real-time visibility of their datasets that enables them to make informed decisions.
Microsoft partners help organizations to implement integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV with CRM solution by assisting companies with mapping individual datasets and testing performance. Connector enables businesses to easily map entities while creating effective relationships between customer order data and product fulfillment. Integration helps in speeding up processes through automation and common workflows while eliminating manual mistakes as automatic data processes collect details. Once coupled, Microsoft Dynamics CRM records can be accessed from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and for some entities, Dynamics NAV records can be accessed using Dynamics CRM.
Mapping CRM Accounts with Dynamics NAV Customer
- Dynamics NAV Customer can be created based on Dynamics CRM Account and vice versa.
- NAV Customer and CRM Account can be coupled. Changes made in one system get synchronized into other.
- Access Opportunities, Quotes and Cases of Dynamics CRM Account are all seen from Dynamics NAV.
- View Customer Statistics of NAV in CRM Account.
- Sales Order posted in NAV against Customer is synced automatically in CRM Account.
Mapping Dynamics CRM Contact with Dynamics NAV Contact
- Contact can be created in Dynamics NAV based on contact of Dynamics CRM and vice versa.
- CRM Contact and NAV Contact will be coupled. Changes made in one system will be automatically updated in the other.
- Manual data synchronization can be performed. Scheduled can also be done from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and vice versa.
Mapping Dynamics CRM User with Dynamics NAV Salesperson/Purchaser
- Map Dynamics CRM User with Salesperson of NAV.
- Dynamics CRM User can access Dynamics NAV data using the Salesperson’s account.
Mapping CRM Product with Dynamics NAV Item and Resource
- Create a new Product in CRM from an Item or resource in NAV.
- Access Dynamics CRM Products from NAV Item/Resource.
- Access an item or resource in Microsoft Dynamics NAV from a product in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Mapping Dynamics CRM Transaction Currency with NAV Currency
- You can create & couple transaction in Dynamics CRM from currency in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Coupled transaction currency in CRM can be accessed from a currency in NAV.
- Data synchronization can be done manually or can also be scheduled.
Mapping Dynamics CRM Unit Group with NAV Unit of Measure
- New unit group in Dynamics CRM can be created from a unit of measure in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Access a coupled Microsoft Dynamics CRM unit group from a Microsoft Dynamics NAV unit of measure.
Mapping CRM Sales Order with NAV Sales Order
- Sales Order can be created in NAV based on already created order in CRM.
- Access sales order in CRM from the sales order created in NAV.
- When a sales order is posted in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the status of the coupled Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales order changes to invoiced.
- After a sales order is created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you cannot synchronize data between the Microsoft Dynamics NAV sales order and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales order.
Benefits of Navision Integration with CRM
Remove redundancies:- Navision integration eliminates redundant data entry tasks. With integration, all datasets remain updated in CRM & ERP solution at the same time.
Speed up processes:- Centralized data enables real-time information visibility. So, production lines can build goods while viewing specific order and forecast details. With visibility across the entire business, money & resources can be saved to bring efficiency.
Improve enterprise visibility:- With real-time visibility to data enables employees, warehouse workers and sales agents to be focused on primary tasks. Tasks performed by one employee don’t contradict the actions taken by other in the departments. Furthermore, managers can create dashboards to prioritize tasks.
Better Customer Service:- Access to record on products and inventory enables sales representatives and support agents to effectively communicate with consumers.